The official language of the conference is English.
The abstracts should be submitted during registration.
Materials that do not meet the rules of registration
(including casually decorated materials) will not be considered.
- The volume of the abstracts should not exceed 1 page.
- File name: Surname_N.N.doc
- Text editor — Microsoft Word.
- File format — docх or doc.
- Font: Times New Roman, line spacing 1.0, 12 pt, margins: top 2 cm, bottom 2 cm, left 3 cm, right — 1.5 сm, text justification by width, indent — 1.25 сm (А4 page format).
- CS ChemDraw Pro should be used for drawing chemical schemes, applying the settings below:
- File – Apply Settings – ACS 1996.CDS
- Drawing Settings – Line Width: 0.04 cm.
- Tables and graphs are allowed.
- Sample decoration:
- Title (12 pt, in bold, center-aligned)
- Surname N.N. (12 pt, center-aligned)
- Organization, City, Country and e-mail of the spokesperson (12 pt, in italic, center-aligned)