Electronic Book of Abstracts now available:
The official language of the conference is English.
The abstracts should be submitted during registration.
The volume of the abstracts should not exceed 1 page.
Materials that do not meet the rules of registration
(Including casually decorated materials) will not be considered.
- The volume of the abstracts should not exceed 1 page.
- File name: Surname_N.N.doc
- Text editor — Microsoft Word.
- File format — doc.
- Font: Times New Roman, line spacing 1.0, 12 pt, margins: top 2 cm, bottom 2 cm, left 3 cm, right — 1.5 сm, text justification by width, indent — 1.25 сm (А4 page format).
- CS ChemDraw Pro should be used for drawing chemical schemes, applying the settings below:
- File – Apply Settings – ACS 1996.CDS
- Drawing Settings – Line Width: 0.04 cm.
- Tables and graphs are allowed.
- Sample decoration:
- Title (12 pt, in bold, center-aligned)
- Surname N.N. (12 pt, center-aligned)
- Organization, City, Country and e-mail of the spokesperson (12 pt, in italic, center-aligned)